Sunday 24 January 2010

Pair of The Week.

Decided that the next pair of shoes I get will be Alifes. They are coming out with some sick pairs that can easily be worn with pretty much anything. Thats why they are my favourite pair of the week. This colourway is just crazy. Everybody High is definetly the best Alife shoe you can get, followed by the mids. The worst pair by far is the Chukkas, they need to get rid of them asap. I neeed this pair though...


If I could have picked another pair for this week it would definetly have been the Lost Dharma Initiative x Nike Blazer. Blazers are my favourite Nike trainers, especially the SB pairs. Check out the colab below:



1 comment:

  1. THOSE ARE BOTH SUPER FRESH SHOES
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG &&
    FOLLOW/COMMENT/SUPPORT
    iT WOULD MEAN ALOT

    http://thisisroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete