Thursday 28 January 2010

Who said there isn't fresh kids in London?

In the summer last year, I went to the Reset. It was a union of EXCLUSIVE streetwear brands that came together at the Nike 1948 store in Shoreditch (Batemans Row). Above is the picture of all the teams of brands. It was a sick day. Everything there was just out of this world. I went when I was a complete stranger to fashion. I looked like a dunce! The main attractions were TRAPSTAR. SECOND SON. TRINOTRON. CASSETTE PLAYA.
I bought some second son twill jeans. I still have them today but they are mashed! There will be a 3rd Reset sometime this year so UK people, keep your eyes peeled.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE ime from London ;) And i rock hard :p lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://beyondastandard.blogspot.com/ follow me :)

    thats where its at London ! hot blog

    ReplyDelete